6mm Crack Resistant High Modulus PVA Fiber for Cement Board Basic Info
Model NO.: Elt-PVA fiber
Certification: CE, ISO
Product Name: 6mm Crack Resistant High Modulus PVA Fiber
Modulus (0.1-0.4%): >= 290cn/Dtex(35gpa)
Melting Point: 225~230oc
HS Code: 550390000
Type: Concrete Fiber
Material: Polyvinyl Alcohol
Tenacity: 11.5cn/Dtex Min.
Elongation: 7.5% Max.
Length: 5mm / 6mm Multiple
Tensile Strength: >= 11.5cn/Dtex(1300MPa)
6mm Crack Resistant High Modulus PVA Fiber for Cement Board Product Description
1, 6mm Crack Resistant High Modulus PVA Fiber for Cement Board Introduction
Polyvinyl alcohol fiber with high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) as the main raw material, made by wet spinning process.
The product has a high modulus, high strength, low elongation, pollutionfree, nontoxic, and with acid, alkali, salt, abrasion, sunlight, corrosion, enzymes borers, cracking, anti-penetration, anti-UV, anti-aging properties.
The products and cement with good adhesion can effectively prevent small cracks caused by the plastic shrinkage, Applicable to a variety of reinforcing materials, widely used in industrial and civil buildings walls, roof, floor and roads, bridges, tunnels, slope reinforcement.
Because of the unique properties of PVA fibers, engineering, construction applications has a broad development prospects, it is an ideal replacement of asbestos completely new products.
2.6mm Crack Resistant High Modulus PVA Fiber for Cement Board Specification:
|Polyvinyl alcohol PVA Fiber|
|Hot Water Solubility (900 C,1hour)||≤2%|
|Length:||5mm / 6mm multiple|
3, 6mm Crack Resistant High Modulus PVA Fiber for Cement Board Feature
(1) having good mechanical properties, high strength, high modulus, low elongation.
(2) acid and alkali resistance, chemical resistance.
(3) Light resistance: In the long sunshine, low loss fiber strength.
(4) Corrosion resistance: Fiber buried underground for a long time does not mildew, rot, no insects.
(5) fibers have good dispersibility: No fiber adhesion, and good dispersion in water.
(6) fiber and cement, plastics and other affinity, high adhesion strength.
(7) non-toxic to humans and the environment.
4, 6mm Crack Resistant High Modulus PVA Fiber for Cement Board Application
(1) high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol fiber is an excellent substitute for asbestos fibers an d glass fibers.
(2) polyvinyl alcohol fiber cement products are widely used in construction, such as fiber cement boards, tiles, pipes and so on.
(3) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber tow in water conservancy construction, instead of steel as reinforcement belt.
(4) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber can also be used for advanced road construction, airport runways, tunnels, bridges and other construction.
(5) the production of high strength rope, safety net.
(6) rubber tires with reinforced material for conveyor belts, fire hoses, hoses and other preparation.
(7) plastic reinforcements.
- Three Issues Limiting Textile Enter...
- Chemical Fiber Textile Industry And...
- Functional Fabrics And Wide Space
- Ecological Fiber Has Great Potential
- Difference Or Chemical Fiber Indust...
- Mechanical Substitution Of The Text...
- Textile Machinery And Machinery Sub...
- Change Building On Exports Textiles...
- Textile Merchant Which Changes Are ...
- Textile Fabrics Mildew Common Clean...
- Regenerated polyester staple fiber,...
- 4/7/9/10-Hole Hollow Conjugated Sil...
- Regenerated Polyester Fiber for Non...
- Polyvinyl Alcohol PVA Fiber for Fib...
- Common Polyester Staple Fiber Have ...
- Regenerated Polyester Staple Fiber ...
- Profiled Fiber Excellent Rigidity
- Virgin Hollow Polyester Staple Fibe...
- Polyester Stuffing Hollow Conjugate...
- Hot Selling High Quality Regenerate...