Outdoor Roofing Material Waterproof Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber Basic Info
Model NO.: Elt-polyvinyl alcohol fiber
High Shrinkage Fiber Function: Reinforcement
Elongation: 7.5% Max.
High Shrinkage Fiber Type: Concrete Fiber
Length: 4mm,6mm 12mm or at Customer
Modulus (0.1-0.4%): 280+/-20cn/Dtex
Product Name: Waterproof Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber
High Shrinkage Fiber Specification: CE
HS Code: 550390
Outdoor Roofing Material Waterproof Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber Product Description
1,polyvinyl alcohol fiber Introduction
Polyvinyl alcohol fiber with high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) as the main raw material, made by wet spinning process.
The product has a high modulus, high strength, low elongation, pollution-free, non-toxic, and with acid, alkali, salt, abrasion, sunlight, corrosion, enzymes borers, cracking, anti-penetration, anti-UV, anti-aging properties.
The products and cement with good adhesion can effectively prevent small cracks caused by the plastic shrinkage, Applicable to a variety of reinforcing materials, widely used in industrial and civil buildings walls, roof, floor and roads, bridges, tunnels, slope reinforcement.
Because of the unique properties of PVA fibers, engineering, construction applications has a broad development prospects, it is an ideal replacement of asbestos completely new products.
2,Outdoor Roofing Material Waterproof Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber polyvinyl alcohol fiber Feature
(1) having good mechanical properties, high strength, high modulus, low elongation.
(2) acid and alkali resistance, chemical resistance.
(3) Light resistance: In the long sunshine, low loss fiber strength.
(4) Corrosion resistance: Fiber buried underground for a long time does not mildew, rot, no insects.
(5) fibers have good dispersibility: No fiber adhesion, and good dispersion in water.
(6) fiber and cement, plastics and other affinity, high adhesion strength.
(7) non-toxic to humans and the environment.
3,polyvinyl alcohol fiber Application
(1) high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol fiber is an excellent substitute for asbestos fibers and glass fibers.
(2) polyvinyl alcohol fiber cement products are widely used in construction, such as fiber cement boards, tiles, pipes and so on.
(3) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber tow in water conservancy construction, instead of steel as reinforcement belt.
(4) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber can also be used for advanced road construction, airport runways, tunnels, bridges and other construction.
(5) the production of high strength rope, safety net.
(6) rubber tires with reinforced material for conveyor belts, fire hoses, hoses and other preparation.
(7) plastic reinforcements.
4,polyvinyl alcohol fiber Specification
|High Shrinkage Fiber Elongation:||7.5% max.|
|Modulus (0.1-0.4%):||≥ 290cN/dtex(35GPa)|
|Tensile strength||≥ 11.5cN/dtex(1300MPa)|
|Hot Water Solubility (90oC,1hour)||≤2%|
|High Shrinkage Fiber Length:||6mm / 12mm|
- Three Issues Limiting Textile Enter...
- Chemical Fiber Textile Industry And...
- Functional Fabrics And Wide Space
- Ecological Fiber Has Great Potential
- Difference Or Chemical Fiber Indust...
- Mechanical Substitution Of The Text...
- Textile Machinery And Machinery Sub...
- Change Building On Exports Textiles...
- Textile Merchant Which Changes Are ...
- Textile Fabrics Mildew Common Clean...
- Hot Selling 15D*64mm Recycled Polye...
- Polypropylene PP Monofilament Multi...
- Recycled Hollow Polyester Staple Fi...
- Regenerated Polyester Staple Fiber ...
- Grade a Hcs Polyester Staple Fiber ...
- Super White Pet Recycled Polyester ...
- Easy Dispersion Twisted Bundle PP F...
- Good Rebound Degree Wholesale Polye...
- Highly Elastic Polyester Staple Fib...
- High Strength PP Monofilament Fiber...