Regenerated polyester staple fiber, 1.2-15D for spinning, filling and nonwoven, geo-textile Product Details
Key Specifications/Special Features:
Regenerated polyester staple fiber 1.2d to 15d for spinning, filling and nonwoven, geo- textile
Polyester staple fiber (PSF) is kind of polyester fiber made directly from PTA and MEG or PET chips or from recycled PET bottle flakes
PSF made from PTA and MEG or PET chips is known as virgin PSF and PSF made from recycled PET flakes is called recycled PSF
100% virgin PSF is usually costly than recycled PSF and is also more hygienic
Polyester staple fiber is widely used in spinning, weaving nonwoven
PSF is mainly used for fiber fillings in pillows and sofa
Also used widely in spinning to make polyester spun yarn which is then knitted or weaved into fabrics
PSF is mainly classified as solid and hollow polyester staple fiber
Hollow PSF can also have some properties like conjugated, silicone, slick and dry PSF
These properties are usually represented as HSC (Hollow Conjugated Silicone), HCNS (Hollow Conjugate Non-silicone) or slick PSF that has a smooth finish
Depending on the luster, PSF can be classified as semi dull and bright
By mixing color master-batch, dope dyed PSF can also be obtained in optical white, black and several colors
Quality: virgin, semi-virgin, recycled
Colors: white, dope dyed, green
Thickness: 3D to 20D
Cut length: 25, 32, 51, 64, 102, 110mm
Colors: white and green and other dope dyed
Style: hollow conjugated and hollow silicone and non-silicone/solid polyester fiber
Applications: bedding, pillow, cushion, use pillows, plush toys, shoes and hats, the inner core sofa lining and filling and collusion cotton, nonwoven fabrics, nonwoven fabric, plush, spinning
Our products serve in the automotive, filtration, nonwoven, furniture, and geo-textile industries
Regenerated polyester staple fiber, 1.2-15D for spinning, filling and nonwoven, geo-textile Spinning:
Needle punched fabrics
Needle punched nonwoven fabrics are widely use in quilt, winter cloth, sleeping bags, car fabrics
Fillings: toys, pillow, sofa and furniture
Recycled polyester solid fiber is one of the major products used for filling materials in pillows, sofas, toys
Fabric made from recycled polyester staple fiber is present in almost all cars worldwide
|Contents of defect||mg/100g||131|
Regenerated polyester staple fiber, 1.2-15D for spinning, filling and nonwoven, geo-textile Primary Competitive Advantages:
Country of Origin
Regenerated polyester staple fiber, 1.2-15D for spinning, filling and nonwoven, geo-textile Main Export Markets:
Payment Method:Telegraphic Transfer in Advance (Advance TT, T/T)
Minimum Order:9 Tons (US)
Regenerated polyester staple fiber, 1.2-15D for spinning, filling and nonwoven, geo-textile Delivery Details:
FOB Range: US$ 1.08 - US$ 1.25 per unit (Tons (US))
Lead Time: 7 - 10 days
Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.
- Three Issues Limiting Textile Enter...
- Chemical Fiber Textile Industry And...
- Functional Fabrics And Wide Space
- Ecological Fiber Has Great Potential
- Difference Or Chemical Fiber Indust...
- Mechanical Substitution Of The Text...
- Textile Machinery And Machinery Sub...
- Change Building On Exports Textiles...
- Textile Merchant Which Changes Are ...
- Textile Fabrics Mildew Common Clean...
- 4/7/9/10-Hole Hollow Conjugated Sil...
- Regenerated Polyester Fiber for Non...
- Polyvinyl Alcohol PVA Fiber for Fib...
- Common Polyester Staple Fiber Have ...
- Regenerated Polyester Staple Fiber ...
- Profiled Fiber Excellent Rigidity
- Virgin Hollow Polyester Staple Fibe...
- Polyester Stuffing Hollow Conjugate...
- Hot Selling High Quality Regenerate...
- Navy Blue Regenerated Polyester Sta...