Substitution of Asbestos PVA Fiber 6mm & 12mm Basic Info
Model NO.: Elt- pva fiber
Length: 4 or 6 mm
Tenacity: 11.5cn/Dtex Min.
Hot Water Solubility (90 Oc,1hour): <=2%
Application: Concrete,Cement ,Cement Board Ect.
HS Code: 55039000
Type: PVA Fiber
Material: Polyvinyl Alcohol
Hot Water Solubility (900 C,1hour): ≤2%
Product Name: Substitution of Asbestos PVA Fiber 6mm & 12mm
Modulus (0.1-0.4%): 280+/-20cn/Dtex
Feature: High Strength, High Modulus
Transport Package: 200 Kgs/Bags, 12.8 Tons/ 1X20`Gp, 25.6tons/1X40`Gp
Substitution of Asbestos PVA Fiber 6mm & 12mm Product Description
1, pva fiber Introduction
Polyvinyl alcohol fiber with high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) as the main raw material, made by wet spinning process.
The product has a high modulus, high strength, low elongation, pollution-free, non-toxic, and with acid, alkali, salt, abrasion, sunlight, corrosion, enzymes borers, cracking, anti-penetration, anti-UV, anti-aging properties.
The products and cement with good adhesion can effectively prevent small cracks caused by the plastic shrinkage, Applicable to a variety of reinforcing materials, widely used in industrial and civil buildings walls, roof, floor and roads, bridges, tunnels, slope reinforcement.
Because of the unique properties of PVA fibers, engineering, construction applications has a broad development prospects, it is an ideal replacement of asbestos completely new products.
2, Substitution of Asbestos PVA Fiber 6mm & 12mm Feature
(1) having good mechanical properties, high strength, high modulus, low elongation.
(2) acid and alkali resistance, chemical resistance.
(3) Light resistance: In the long sunshine, low loss fiber strength.
(4) Corrosion resistance: Fiber buried underground for a long time does not mildew, rot, no insects.
(5) fibers have good dispersibility: No fiber adhesion, and good dispersion in water.
(6) fiber and cement, plastics and other affinity, high adhesion strength.
(7) non-toxic to humans and the environment
3, Substitution of Asbestos PVA Fiber 6mm & 12mm Application
(1) high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol fiber is an excellent substitute for asbestos fibers and glass fibers.
(2) polyvinyl alcohol fiber cement products are widely used in construction, such as fiber cement boards, tiles, pipes and so on.
(3) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber tow in water conservancy construction, instead of steel as reinforcement belt.
(4) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber can also be used for advanced road construction, airport runways, tunnels, bridges and other construction.
(5) the production of high strength rope, safety net.
(6) rubber tires with reinforced material for conveyor belts, fire hoses, hoses and other preparation.
(7) plastic reinforcements.
|Substitution of Asbestos PVA Fiber 6mm & 12mm Polyvinyl alcohol PVA Fiber|
|Hot Water Solubility (90 oC,1hour)||≤2%|
|Length:||4mm / 6mm multiple|
- Three Issues Limiting Textile Enter...
- Chemical Fiber Textile Industry And...
- Functional Fabrics And Wide Space
- Ecological Fiber Has Great Potential
- Difference Or Chemical Fiber Indust...
- Mechanical Substitution Of The Text...
- Textile Machinery And Machinery Sub...
- Change Building On Exports Textiles...
- Textile Merchant Which Changes Are ...
- Textile Fabrics Mildew Common Clean...
- 100% High Quality PP Monofilament F...
- 6D x 64mm, Hollow Conjugated, Non-S...
- Modified Fiber Physical Modification
- Fuctional Fiber Adsorption Capacity
- Regenerated Polyester Staple Fiber ...
- Polyester Staple Fiber, Hollow Sili...
- 6mm Crack Resistant High Modulus PV...
- Regenerated polyester staple fiber,...
- 4/7/9/10-Hole Hollow Conjugated Sil...
- Regenerated Polyester Fiber for Non...